Saturday, July 27, 2013

My classroom

My classroom is coming back to life! It is a lot of work to set up and take down each year however it is worthwhile to create an inviting environment for the students and myself. I am attaching a few pictures of the class so far but there is still so much more to be done! Special thanks to Ms. Landers for  a perfect word wall. She spent hours with her leveler making sure the lines were just right! Also my favorite teenagers for their manpower (Nathan, Darius, Daesha).




KVB inspired name tags= Work hard! Be nice!
I modified these to fit Kinder from 7 habits name tags on TPT. Click the picture for the original name tags by: Little Lovely Leaders:).

2 comments:

  1. Your classroom and blog are looking great! Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for your support Mrs. Weber, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete